Pages


September 14, 2011

Baconed, Fish and Chicks

Tooooo good not to share!

My camera is on vacation right now... I went to see my parents and it decided to stay with them! Or I left it on accident...

Tonight playing in the kitchen I made some awesome fish and chicks! Chick Peas that is! I love when I dump things together recipe comes out sooo well!

Bad phone picture... sad sad sad ... cause it was AWESOME



Baconed Fish and Chicks
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 can chick peas/garbanzo beans
1/2 can diced tomatoes in juice
1 tbsp Real Bacon Bits
3-5 oz tilapia or other white fish
Thyme, salt, garlic, butter

Rub down a small baking dish with OO. Drain your chick peas and add them, add undrained  tomatoes, bacon and a sprinkle of spices. Mix well.
Add your tilapia or other white fish on top and put it in the oven at 375 til the fish breaks easily.

I like to wait til the fish is almost done then rub the top of it with butter for extra flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment